ASM Scaffolding Services adopts a consultative approach to each and every project. Our wealth and depth of experience qualifies us to recommend the best solutions for each assignment and specify the precise sets of equipment to ensure complete safety and efficiency.
CAD services & project proposals
We offer in-house computer-aided design (CAD) services and 3D imaging where required, plus full risk assessments, method statements and weight-bearing calculations with every proposal.
Our range of complementary equipment is extensive. It includes:
- Scaffold Alarms and GPS systems – with alerts directly to your mobile phone or police
- Heras fencing, to segregate scaffolding and construction areas
- Lifting equipment, to help move heavy and large material in confined spaces
- Mechanical hoists for goods and for workers, from a 250kg bucket hoist to a 3,000kg goods hoist
- Aluminium towers
- Edge protection
- Rubbish chutes for easy, safe removal of waste
- Sign mounting
- Shoring systems
- Staging and platforms
- Temporary buildings and encapsulation